Tadcaster Event Postponed Not Canceled

As you are probably aware there's a storm brewing and its quite a big one.

Jackie has just come out of a meeting with Tadcaster Events Company who are putting on this weekends event and we have made the decision to postpone this Sundays event due to the weather forecast.

We have waited until this morning, as we have been observing the weather hoping to see some change but this morning we had to make the decision.

The new date for the event will be SATURDAY 19 MARCH 2022 which is the day before Mother's Day. Traders, please check your emails (and spam box) for the full details.

34 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All